best Recumbent Bikes 2020
- Foldable recumbent exercise bike with quiet V-belt double-drive transmission system
- Precision-balanced flywheel; 8-level adjustable magnetic tension control system
- Easy-to-read LCD display tracks your distance, calories, time, speed, and heart rate
- Semi-recumbent design for easy entry and exit; large seat cushion and backrest
- Supports up to 300 pounds; Product setup dimensions: 33”L x 19”W x 46”H
- Capacity: 300 pounds
- User height: 5 feet 2 inches to 6 feet 2 inches
- Dimensions: 19 by 46 by 33 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 39 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- A recumbent stationary bike offers to challenge cardiovascular workout while minimizing stress on your joints and back. Adjustable height
- Eight-level Magnetic Tension Control System allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time
- The large, easy-to-read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate information
- Measures 22 by 34 by 54 inches (W x H x D) with 63-pound weight and 300-pound maximum user weight
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Without Bluetooth
- Product Dimensions: 30.9 x 15.2 x 21.6 inches ; 70 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 74.1 pounds
- Item model number: 1111
- Quiet magnetic resistance. Angled backrest for added comfort, Sturdy, steel frame
- Assembled product weight 117.0 Pounds. Multi-function electronic display with scan function tracks speed, calories, heart rate, distance, and workout time
- Includes both upper hand pedals and lower foot pedals for a full-body workout
- Comfortable, padded, adjustable seat. To maximize the effectiveness of your ride, work within your target heart rate zone: 70% to 85% of your maximum heart rate.
- Recommended use-Use in your home for cardiovascular fitness, upper body, and lower body toning. Just a small space is required and no electrical outlet required. Recommended for users 5 feet tall and taller
- Product Dimensions: 50 x 24 x 49 inches ; 117 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 122 pounds
- Item model number: 15-9100
- 400 lb. Extended weight capacity utilizing heavy duty and high durability steel frame. 27% more steel than the Exerpeutic 400XL folding recumbent bike for more maximum performance
- 8 level magnetic tension control System. An easy to read large LCD computer display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, Pulse, odometer, and Scan
- Large seat cushion and backrest for users of any size. Seat adjustable to fit 5’2″ to 6’5″ user height which is great for taller people.
- The semi-recumbent design allows you easily to get on and off the bike. Dual transmission flywheel allows for a higher resistance workout
- Folds to almost 1/2 the size. Folded dimensions: 27″ L x 18″ w x 48″ H. 1 Year Limited Warranty. Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Product Dimensions: 48.5 x 24 x 46 inches ; 54.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 63.9 pounds
- Item model number: 4153
- Batteries 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Dual track two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Schwinn Connect goal tracking and data export keep you up to date on reaching your fitness goals
- 29 programs, 4 user settings, and goal tracking are all there to keep you motivated and challenged
- 25 levels of resistance aligned with a high-speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel make every workout smooth and quiet
- Charging USB port and data exchange. Maximum user weight: 300 lbs
- 250 lbs weight capacity. ‘Step thru’ design allows easy on and off the bike. Recommended user height range of 5′ to 6’3 inch
- 14 levels of smooth magnetic tension resistance change your workout intensity
- 3 computer Goal workout settings of distance, time and calories burned. The computer features odometer, time, speed, distance, calories, and rpm
- Infinite slider seat position adjustments with extended cushioned seat size for all users. Large backrest provides lower back support
- Built-in Smartphone or tablet holder. A widescreen computer LCD display provides large numbers for easy viewing
- Product Dimensions: 49 x 22 x 43 inches ; 60 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 72.4 pounds
- Item model number: 2151
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Commercial grade recumbent exercise bike for your home with matrix/LED computer console
- 16 levels of friction-free magnetic resistance
- Tracks time, distance, speed, calories, and pulse rate; eight built-in programs
- Contact heart rate sensors built into fixed handlebars on side of the seat
- 73 by 23-inch footprint; 400-pound weight capacity
- Drive system: Poly v-belt
- Torque: 250 watts
- Handlebars: Fixed
- Display power: 3 AA batteries
- Dimensions: 73 by 23 inches (L x W)
- Weight: 165 pounds
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- ZERO IMPACT EXERCISE: Ideal for all fitness levels, the comfortable and naturally-reclined seated position reduces body fatigue and eliminates the stress on the joints and back while still delivering a full fat-burning cardio workout.
- WHISPER-QUIET, FLUID STRIDE: The unique striding motion protects your knees and joints while engaging near-silent variable magnetic resistance that adjusts with one simple dial.
- TOTAL BODY WORKOUT: Dual power motion works your upper and lower body simultaneously, engaging all major muscle groups to build strength and burn more calories. Modify the workout by isolating your legs or arms for added intensity.
- SMART DESIGN: Track progress with the easy-to-read, battery-powered digital console; device stand and water bottle holder; convenient transport wheels.
- COMMERCIAL-GRADE ENGINEERING: Friction-free linkage system means long-lasting use; 54″ x 38″ footprint is a low profile addition to your home.
- Product Dimensions: 54 x 38 x 52.5 inches ; 110.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 131 pounds
- STEP-THROUGH DESIGN – Featuring heavy-duty construction 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder-coated finish, the step-through design allows maximum mobility during training for quick mounting and dismounting that is created easier for the knees and back.
- EIGHT RESISTANCE LEVELS – This stationary bike uses a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of resistance. The tension knobs control the difficulty to simulate riding on different terrains and customize your workout according to fitness level!
- EASY-TO-READ COMPUTER SCREEN – The ultra-functional LCD computer screen acts as an odometer and has a sharp panel display that shows time, speed, distance, and calories burned in extra-large numbers for great readability.
- COMFORTABLE PADDED SEAT – The equipment has an ergonomically designed saddle furnished with comfortable high-density foam. It features contoured foam-covered handles for extra support of the back and arms to help maintain proper form when exercising.
- COUNTERBALANCED PEDALS – Weighted pedals designed to provide maximal foot support while offering ultimate control. This bike is equipped with adjustable foot straps to create the perfect fit for your feet.
- Product Dimensions: 55.5 x 25 x 37.5 inches ; 61 pound
- Shipping Weight: 66.5 pounds
- Item model number: ME709
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required.
- The widescreen Computer LCD display provides large numbers for easy viewing
- 250 lbs of weight capacity. User height range of 5’0 to 6’3″
- “Step-Thru” Design allows easy on and off the bike
- 14 levels of smooth Magnetic Tension resistance
- 3 Computer goal workout settings of distance, time and calories burned